General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
The following T&Cs apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is for consumers only.
2. Contractual partner, formation of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Cross Jeanswear GmbH.
The display of products within the online shop constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. Contract language, saving of the contract text
The language available for concluding the contract is English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our T&Cs to you by e-mail. The text of the contract cannot be accessed via the internet for security reasons.
4. Delivery conditions
We deliver free of charge to Germany. All other countries are with costs.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop:
If you select advance payment we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds.
With the submission of the order, you are sending us your credit card details at the same time.
After your identification as the legal cardholder, directly after the order, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and charged to your card.
During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
SOFORT Online Bank Transfer
After placement of the order, you will be forwarded to the online SOFORT GmbH website. In order to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN process for participating in SOFORT, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will receive additional information during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out by SOFORT and debited to your account directly thereafter.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
6. Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
7. Damage during delivery
If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
8. Warranty and guarantees
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply. Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable.
We shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
- for injury to life, limb or health
- for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty
- for guarantee commitments, where agreed
- towards consumer.
Except these cases, our civil law liability is limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion.
10. Code of conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
Trusted Shops Qualitätskriterien
11. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
In order to settle disputes arising from a contractual relationship with a consumer or from whether such a contractual relationship exists at all, we will participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body. Consumers can contact their national European Consumer Centre in this regard. The respective contact details of the individual ECCs can be found at https://www.evz.de/en/alternative-dispute-resolution/adr-in-europe/.